New perspective on what mothers usually find “annoying”
This is adorable.
i needed this
I think we all need a reminder at some point, and this is a darn cute one. Love it!
All but 1 of Alexia’s birthday hoard. Still missing the Alphabet Book Purse because ToysRus is a failure and did not put it in the box with the Bear night light.
I’m diggin the bean bag.
I sneak attacked Kendra yesterday and showed up at her door at random. She has not been very happy the past few days so I figured this was way better than a phone call.
Huntress was clearly wiped out from all of the excitement!
On the ride home. In that first picture she was crying because, when I put her in the car seat, she thought I was taking the kitten away rather tan coming around to sit in the back with her.
I’ve been having a very stressful and emotional week, and I really needed to distract myself from it all before I go insane. So rather than wait until after the party, Huntress came to see her new home today!
I’ve got a great vacuum and will be taking her to Crystal’s the morning before the party so that I can clean and shampoo to make sure none of my allergic family and friends have any problems.
I just really needed this, I think, and Alexia was so ecstatic!
Until you can’t tell them anymore, and there’s nobody else to hear it.
Shaun and I will probably be going to Las Vegas with them in July for a week. I’m the Maid of Honor and Shaun is most likely going to be a groomsman, so we’re going to check out venues together, spend some time with their parents, and go out for some old fashioned fun of course!
It mostly hinges on finding someone to watch Alexia for us while we’re gone. Clearly we won’t be taking her to Vegas! Carmen is coming, but that’s because he grandparents want to spend time with her since they don’t get to visit much.
Shaun has two weeks of vacation time he can cash in, and Crystal is okay with me going, so as long as I find someone we trust to keep her for us it’s a go. I’m nervous, though—she’s only ever spent one night away from us!
I may or may not be loony crying right now!
Her best friend of 18 years isn’t going to be able to do it, and apparently I was runner up. It means so much to me that she thinks that highly of me, that I’m second only to someone she’s been friends with for most of her life. I was already ecstatic just to help her plan and be a bridesmaid, but now I am impossibly more excited!
Alexia has lots of toys, and I’ve decided to reign them in tonight. I’ve always had a circulation going in which I put away some toys and leave out others, switching things out here and there when she starts to lose interest, but there’s just too many at this point. I’ve donated and given to friends most that she’s aged out of, but there is still just a plethora to be reckoned with!
Not only does the amount of toys cause her to lose interest quickly and not really ‘play’ with any one thing, but we’re about to have a kitten. I want to keep damages to a minimum!
I’ve been digging through the living room toys for the past hour, and will only be leaving some of her favorites in here. The rest will be divided up between her room, the circulation storage, and donation.
On a related note, I want to go to the dollar store or Walmart and buy a couple of the mesh laundry bags soon to use for circulation storage. Two small toy chests just won’t cut it anymore with all the toys she gets from us and family/friends!
- Little Huntress! I didn’t get to keep a cat like I always wanted growing up because I was the only one in the house not allergic, so Alexia and I are going to be equally excited for this little lady.
- One week until Holly, Ryan, and Carmen get here for Comicpalooza!
- Shaun will most likely (I sure hope) have the weekend of Comicpalooza off, and said since I now am lacking a sure ride will go on that Sunday so I have a way home. Alexia and I are riding there on Friday and Saturday with Holly and Ryan, but on Sunday I otherwise wouldn’t have a way home now—they’ll have all of the stuff in the car and thusly no room on the way back to my house.
- Temporary tattoos that were vital to my cosplay for the convention arrived today. They were shipping from Australia and after a good sized wait I wasn’t sure they’d get here in time. Talk about a load off of my mind in that category.
- Tabitha is a wonderful best friend. She is taking so much stress off of me with the birthday party, and is going above and beyond the call of duty on baked goods. It’s an impossibly bigger help with how distracted I am as of late. She is a true sister, blood be damned.
- I have a beautiful, intelligent, loving little girl for a daughter. She learns and grows constantly, and she reminds me that as long as I have her I can survive anything that comes my way, even if it does hurt.
That’s all I’ve got right now.
I bought a collar and tag for the kitten today! We have a litter box, litter, food, some toys, a bed and bowls already, too.
I’m excited to have her, and Alexia is going to love this surprise.
I have a mild obsession with Burt’s Bees.
And by ‘a mild obsession’ I actually mean ‘I want to own every single thing they sell because it is all wonderful and it makes me happy’.
I’m not sure if Google corrected me because so many people have left out the apostrophe when searching this problem, or if it was in Sassy Google mode and saying this is customary behavior for Xfinity.
Either way I laughed while still wishing to set fire to our cable box, so there’s that!